Registration to RexInteractive.com is FREE! This User Agreement (the "Agreement") describes the terms and conditions on which Rex Book Store, Inc., (RBSI) owner of RexInteractive.com offers you to be a participant/member of RexInteractive.com!
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF AFTER READING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU UNDERSTOOD AND ACCEPT THEM, YOU MAY CONTINUE WITH YOUR REGISTRATION; THEREUPON, YOU WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE AGREED TO BE BOUND BY THE SAID TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND TO FAITHFULLY COMPLY WITH THE SAME.
However, if you have any questions about this Agreement, email Rex Interactive at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Registration. Information required upon registration for each participant must be accurate and complete. You must update such information as needed in order to ensure that the information remains to be accurate and complete. RexInteractive.com will remind you to update your profile.
2. Use of Member ID and Password. RexInteractive.com assumes that all activities made using your Member ID and password are authorized by you.
3. Access to the website. After registration, you will be able to access the available resources at RexInteractive.com -- take a number of test items in Grade Boosters, access and download ready-to-print activity sheets, graphic organizers, visual presentations, audio companions, and the likes. You are allowed to view and post comments to articles.
4. Access Limits. Without the prior written consent of RexInteractive.com, you may not (a) use any automated means to access the site or collect any information from the RexInteractive.com website (including without limitation scripts), or (b) frame the site, place pop-up windows over its pages, or otherwise affect the display of its pages.
5. Services, Fees and Charges. RBSI and/or RexInteractive.com reserves the right to modify the services offered by RexInteractive.com from time to time, with or without notice, including the right to terminate such services. RexInteractive.com and/or reserves the right to charge any fees for use or participation in the RexInteractive.com. At present, however, RBSI and/or RexInteractive.com does not charge any fees for participation in the RexInteractive.com.
6. Amendments. RBSI and/or RexInteractive.com reserve the right to amend any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time. Such amended terms and conditions shall be effective when posted at the RexInteractive.com website.
7. Termination. RBSI and/or RexInteractive.com reserve the right to terminate your use of RexInteractive.com at anytime, with or without notice. Following termination, at its sole option, RexInteractive.com may remove some or all of your messages from the Forum, submitted test items in the Grade Boosters, or leave it available for public review, without need of notice or approval from you.
8. Governing Law and Venue. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Philippines. In the event of any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, the venue shall be the proper courts of Quezon City. Parental Supervision. RexInteractive.com is an-all-ages friendly website. However parents are still encouraged to monitor their children who are under 13 years of age in accessing the Forum. While content is moderated to filter objectionable posts, some topics may still not be suitable for children.
9. Limitation of Use. RBSI and/or RexInteractive.com reserve the right to limit the use of RexInteractive.com to any individual or group at any time.
10. No Warranty.
- RexInteractive.com disclaims any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, non-delivery, or untimely delivery of Messages.
- RexInteractive.com disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material through RexInteractive.com.
- The RexInteractive.com web site and services are provided "as is," and RexInteractive.com, RBSI and its partners expressly disclaim all warranties or conditions of any kind (whether express, implied or statutory), including without limitation the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, and fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, RexInteractive.com does not promise or warrant to you that any aspect of the web site and system will work properly or will be available continuously.
I have read, and agree to abide by the rules of RexInteractive.com.